You can add a mandatory or optional data collection form to a video player any time during playback. The data collection form is used to generate leads or collect additional data for existing leads.
- Create a form in Eloqua with the relevant fields you want the in-player form to update.
Even if you are collecting data on known leads, make sure to include a field for an email address to connect the collected data to contacts.
If necessary, define the form processing to update the relevant fields.
- Decide the following:
- If you want 1, 2, or 3 fields.
- For each field:
- name of the field of the form.
- Placeholder: the text to appear in the field before filling it out.
- If it is a required field.
- If the form is mandatory or not.
- When in the video do you want the form to display.
- Optional style rules like font and colors.
- Send this information to your Kaltura representative, along with the Player ID(s).