When activating your devices in your virtual classroom, you might see a Webcam Unavailable popup. Please check your Kaltura Meetings System Settings before proceeding, make sure your devices are plugged in properly, and try refreshing your browser. Your devices might not be active or the Webcam Unavailable popup displays if your devices are unavailable because:
- Your browser is blocking access to your webcam and/or microphone
- Another app is currently using your webcam and/or microphone
- Your operating system is blocking access to your webcam and/or microphone
- An installed security suite is blocking access to your devices
- Is your microphone still not working (due to Windows 10 settings)?
- You have a VPN blocking access.
- You need to possibly clear your cookies.
💡Consider switching browsers or computers if you cannot successfully connect.
CLICK THE VIDEO BELOW FOR A FULL BREAKOUT ON HOW TO TROUBLESHOOT YOUR DEVICES