When activating your devices in your virtual classroom, you might see a Webcam Unavailable popup. Please check your Kaltura Meetings System Settings before proceeding and make sure your devices are plugged in properly. Your devices might not be active or the Webcam Unavailable popup displays if your devices are unavailable because:
- Your browser is blocking access to your webcam and/or microphone
- Another app is currently using your webcam and/or microphone
- Your operating system is blocking access to your webcam and/or microphone
- An installed security suite is blocking access to your devices
- Is your microphone still not working (due to Windows 10 settings)?