Instructors can remove permissions quickly with quick controls.
Mute All Webcams/Mute All Microphones
Instructors/Moderators can Mute All
devices of participants in the live session to control the environment of the live class. If an instructor/moderator wishes to mute all microphones or webcams, they must:
- Click on the Mute All Webcams or Mute All Microphones icon in the participant list.
- Participants can simply unmute themselves when they want to speak or be seen with their webcam.
💡A Standard Mute All
state exists that allows participants to unmute themselves once muted by Host. A Strong Mute All
state option exists that does not
allow participants to unmute themselves can be set in Settings - Room Mode.
Mute Whiteboards/Mute Room Chat
Instructors/Moderators can Mute
the ability to work on the whiteboard or write in the room chat. If an instructor/moderator wishes to mute the whiteboard or room chat, they must:
- Click on the Disable Whiteboard or Disable Chat icon in the participant list.
- Click on the Disable Whiteboard or Disable Chat icon again to enable them.
To allow Individuals to Draw on Whiteboard/Write in Chat, while
- Click the drop down menu next to their name.
- Click More Permissions under the individual participant's name.
- Click Draw On Whiteboard or Room Chat.
💡Those individuals will be able to engage in the room chat and draw on the whiteboard while the rest of the participants in the session still have the whiteboard and chat disabled.
Lower Raised Hands
Instructors/Moderators can put down raised hands all at once.
- Click Put Hands Down icon in participant list.
- All hands that have been raised will be put down.