Instructors can remove permissions quickly with quick controls.
Mute All Webcams/Mute All Microphones
Instructors/Moderators can Mute All
devices of participants in the live session to control the environment of the live class. If an instructor/moderator wishes to mute all microphones or webcams, they must:
- Click on the Mute All Webcams or Mute All Microphones icon in the participant list.
- To unmute, click the Mute All webcams or Mute All microphones icon again.
💡To unmute individuals, while keeping everyone else muted, click the camera/microphone icon under an individual participant's name.
Mute Whiteboards/Mute Room Chat
Instructors/Moderators can Mute
the ability to work on the whiteboard or write in the room chat for everyone. If an instructor/moderator wishes to mute the whiteboard or room chat, they must:
- Click on the Disable Whiteboard or Disable Chat icon in the participant list.
- Click on the Disable Whiteboard or Disable Chat icon again to enable them.
To allow Individuals to Draw on Whiteboard/Write in Chat, while
- Click the drop down menu next to their name.
- Click More Permissions under the individual participant's name.
- Click Draw On Whiteboard or Room Chat.
💡Those individuals will be able to engage in the room chat and draw on the whiteboard while the rest of the participants in the session still have the whiteboard and chat disabled.