With Kaltura Live Room cloud recording, you can record and archive your live sessions. Each session recording is a standard 720P MP4 video file.
Kaltura Live Room Cloud Recording
- With Kaltura Live Room Cloud Recording, you can record and archive your live sessions.
- Completed recordings are automatically added to your Kaltura Live Room Cloud Storage in a folder called Recordings.
- Kaltura Live Room session recordings are standard MP4 video files with a publish resolution of 720P.
- You can share your recordings in the on-demand course for on-demand viewing or download your recordings and publish them elsewhere.
- Click Tools.
- Select the Recording option.
- Choose your preferred recording duration.
- Click Start.
Recording automatically stops when the set duration expires. However, 2 minutes before your recording expires you will be asked if you would like to extend your recording time by 30 minutes.
- Click the recording indication in the upper bar or click Recording in Tools.
- From the confirmation pop-up, click the Stop Recording button. Recording is stopped and you will be notified when your completed recording file is available for viewing.
Find Your Recording File
Rec - DATE AND TIMESTAMP - NAME OF COURSE.
- Click Files.
- Select the folder Recordings.
Download Your Recording
- Click Files.
- Click the folder called Recordings.
- Select the recording file you want to download.
- Click the Download icon that appears next to the search bar.