This session is intended for admin and will cover how to customize and control the user experience view and interaction to your MediaSpace portal by learning the KMS design modules and functions.
- Understand the Kaltura MediaSpace Admin page.
- How to configure the KMS Design modules for instance.
- Enable design modules for entry.
Kaltura MediaSpace admin page
Introduction to KMS admin page, how to use and what is its purpose.
Logging into KMS admin page
- How to log in to KMS admin page , and an overview of the site homepage.
- Language configuration
- Date format
- Configure some of the application's global settings, including enabling a multi-lingual instance.
- Custom your language preferences and wording.
- Replace media
- Learn tips and tricks to enrich your content by taking it a step further and conducting additional actions.
Practice Activity and overview
Design your MediaSpace
- Section will cover how to design KMS homepage, styling, navigation bar and header menu.
- My Media (View)
- Section will go in dept how to design entry page.
Channel Theme and Topic Recap
- Learn how to modify channel design for each repository.
Getting Help / Questions