The following folders are included in the Capture Directory:
- Bin - includes the KalturaCapture executables.
- Logs – includes the application and UploaderService logs.
- Recordings – includes all local copies of your recordings.
- Settings – includes the application’s settings. For more information see Kaltura Personal Capture Settings Folder.
To navigate to the Kaltura Capture application’s folder
- Right click on the Kaltura Capture icon on the desktop.
- Select Properties.
- Click on 'Open File Location' and go up one folder to the 'Capture' folder.
Or simply go to: C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Local\Kaltura\Capture\
- Go to the Finder.
- From the Go menu, select Go to Folder.
- In the form, enter ~/Library/Preferences/Kaltura/Capture/
- Click Go.
Or simply go to: /Users/<username>/Library/Preferences/Kaltura/Capture/