This article provides information about the Kaltura Capture Settings folder.
To navigate to the Kaltura Capture Application’s Settings folder
- Right click on the Kaltura Capture icon on the desktop.
- Right click on the icon and select Properties.
- Open file location and go up one folder to the Capture folder.
or simply go to: C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Local\Kaltura\Capture\Bin
Go to: /Users//Library/Preferences/Kaltura/Capture/recordings
The following folders are included in the Capture Directory:
- Bin - includes the KalturaCapture executables.
- Logs – includes the application and UploaderService logs.
- Recordings – includes all local copies of your recordings.
- Settings – includes the application’s settings. For more information see Kaltura Personal Capture Settings Folder.