Login to your Desire2Learn account.
- Go to "My Media". My Media will most likely be located in your dashboard under "Site home".
- Click “Add New” and select “Media Upload”.
- Choose the file you want to upload and complete the upload process.
- Go to your media page.
- Click on the “Actions” menu and select Edit.
- Add a "training" tag via the "Details" tab.
- Change the entry’s thumbnail by grabbing a frame from the video itself.
- Add an attachment.
Publish to a Course
- Go to the course where you want to publish a video.
- Click "Add Media".
- Select the video you want to upload.
- Fill in the video's Name & add a Description.
- Click Save.
How to Create a Course Playlist
- Go to the “Course Media Gallery”.
- Click “Channel Actions” and select "Edit".
- In the Playlist tab, click "Create new" > "Manual Playlist".
- Name the Playlist, add a Description and add the media.
- Save the playlist.
Publish in Context
- Go to any course and add a content page (announcement, assignment, etc.).
- In the rich text editor of the content page click on "Insert Stuff".
- Click on "My Media" or "Kaltura Browse Search & Embed".
- Select an entry from the list.
- Click “Next” .
- To confirm the video, click on "Insert".