This session is intended for admins and will cover the Kaltura Application Framework (KAF) Admin page. We will explore the configuration modules and configure our design, settings and styling of the KAF plug in.
Upon completion of this learning session, the participants will be able to:
- Understand the Kaltura Application Framework (KAF) Admin page.
- Configure your KAF modules.
- Understand the different types of roles and permissions.
- Understand the purpose of the Shared Repository.
- How to configure a course, and customize and edit modules.
Kaltura Application Framework Admin Page
- Introduction to KAF Admin Page.
Logging into KAF Admin Page
- How to log in to KAF Admin Page, and an overview of site homepage.
- Will learn how to enable and build custom data fields for your institutional repository.
Roles and Permissions
- Overview of the KAF roles and entitlements.
- Player ID
- Player Edit Id
- Player Moderation Id
- Section will cover Kaltura Player within your KAF integration and go over different types of players you can use.
Browse and Embed
- Embed from Multiple Course
- BSE Player
- Enable Assignment Submission
- Enable New BSEUI – V3
- Embed Settings
- Embed Size Custom
- Learn how to enable the browse search and embed feature and adjust you player setting for different type of media files.
- Allow unpublished published
- Allow Delete Published
- Shared Repository Category ID
- Section will cover critical editing and deleting configuration used in your LMS integration.
- We will cover the editing modules and decide which ones we should enable.
- Root categories
- Show External Publish
- Understand the structure of categories and enable features for your My Media repository.
KMC VS. KAF Integration
- Learn the connection between your KMC and KAF integration.
- Content Policy
- Replace Media
- Download Media
- Custom Data
- Email Notification
- Will go over additional module that can enhance your KAF integration.
Getting Help / Questions