To add Annoto capabilities to the Kaltura Player
- Login to KMC: https://kmc.kaltura.com/index.php/kmcng/studio/v2
- Choose the desired player (e.g. ‘Example Player – Basic’).
- Select the “Plugins” tab.
- Click ‘Create New Plugin’ for the desired player.
A message is displayed.
- Enter the Plugin name “annoto” and click ‘Add'.
- Define the following variables for the plugin:
- iframeHTML5Js : https://kaltura.annoto.net/plugin.js
- customerKey : eyJhbGciOiJ....... (The Customer Key for your domain provided by Annoto).
If 'customerKey' is not provided, Annoto loads in Demo Mode.
Demo Mode allows you to experience the product but all comments created are not saved after page refresh.
There are some configuration options available for customization the layout and features, (e.g. widget position etc..).
- Save player settings. You are then ready to use the player with Annoto capabilities.