To filter data for analytics
- Select View Analytics on the analytics dashboard you are working on.
- Select Filter.
- Check the filtering components you want to view analytics for.
- Click Apply.
The filtering options are:
- Media Type(s) - video, Audio, and/or Images
- Entry Source - the source of the content ingested to the system. Content can be uploaded, created via Kaltura's Capture Suite, live streamed, or created in many other ways.
- Playback Type(s) - VOD, DVR, Live and All Media Types.
- Tags - the tags on the content
- Owners - the owners of the content
- Categories - click Select Categories to select from the list of categories.
- Domains/ URL Pages - domains and URLs pages where the video was viewed.
- Country/Region/City - location where the created video was viewed.