The Kaltura Training and Learning Team is led by experienced training professionals who promote an open knowledge-sharing environment to build knowledge, skills and services for the benefit of educational and enterprise clients all over the globe. Training sessions include a professional consultation service that consists of in depth use case scenarios and tools to use for managing and using your Kaltura products.
This session is intended for admins and end users and will cover the Kaltura Application Framework (KAF) plug-in. We will also explore the user capabilities on how to upload, manage, and edit content.
Upon completion of this learning session, the participants will be able to:
- Create Media using the Kaltura Capture Suite
- Use and manage the My Media repository.
- Upload, delete, edit and publish media.
- Create an Interactive Video Quiz.
- Understand the Media Gallery Capabilities.
- View, filter and understand gallery analytics.
- Understand the Shared Repository Capabilities
Media Gallery (Course)
Interactive Video Quiz (IVQ)
Getting Help / Questions