This article provides the step by step process for ensuring you are ready to deliver a meeting, class or training in Webinar mode.
Make Sure Your Room Settings Are Correct
- Go to the Kaltura Live Room.
- Click on the Settings gear (⚙).
- Click on Room Mode tab
- Scroll down and click Webinar Mode.
💡In Webinar Mode, users will not be automatically brought on stage with their webcams and microphones, though they will still be prompted to activate their webcam and microphone so they are ready. The instructor must bring them on LIVE manually.
Bringing Users On Stage
- Users must activate their webcam and microphone in the top left (if they did not previously activate their devices).
- Users must click the Raise Your Hand button when they wish to speak.
- Instructors (after seeing the Raise Your Hand icon next to the participants name in the participants list) must click on the LIVE button under the participants name to bring them on stage.