Login to your Blackboard account.
- Go to "My Media", My Media will most likely be located in your dashboard under "Site home".
- Click “Add New” and select “Media Upload”.
- Choose the file you want to upload and complete the upload process.
- Go to your media page. Click on the “Actions” menu and select Edit.
- Add a "training" tag via the "Details" tab.
- Change the entry’s thumbnail by grabbing a frame from the video itself.
- Add an attachment.
Publish to a Course
- Go to the course where you want to publish a video.
- Click "Media Gallery".
- Click “Add Media”.
- Fill in the video's Name & Description.
- Click Save.
How to Create a Course Playlist
- Go to the “Kaltura Media Gallery” tab. The Media Gallery will most likely be located under the "Current course" dashboard.
- Click on the “Channel Actions” and select "Edit".
- In the Playlist tab click "Create new" > "Manual Playlist".
- Name the Playlist, add a Description and add the media.
- Save the playlist.
Publish in Context
- Go to any course and add a content page (announcement, assignment, etc.).
- In the rich text editor of the content page click "Kaltura Media".
- Select an entry from the list. You can choose from your My Media, Media Gallery and Shared Repositories".
- Click “Embed”. You can choose the embed settings by clicking on the "Embed Settings".
- Click Save.