To change the Blackboard configuration to HTTPS, following the steps below:
- Go to 'System Admin' tab.
- Go to 'Building Block' in the 'Building Block' window.
- Go to 'Installed Tools'.
- Find 'Kaltura Integration' click on the row and go to 'Setting'.
- Go to 'Kaltura Server Connection Configuration'.
- Change the End point to https://www.kaltura.com.
- Add ‘s’ to the “Report end point” as well.
- Go back to “Kaltura Video Building Block Configuration”.
- Under "Widget Settings" you will find the list, please provide us with that list.
To confirm that your Blackboard version supports SSL
- Go to System admin> Security tab> SSL choice> 1. System-wide.
- Mark the: “SSL system-wide” option.