The dial in option is an add on feature that enables participants to join a Kaltura Live Room session via phone line.
Join via Dial In (Participants)
- Dial in the relevant phone number.
- From US, dial +1 646 791 1978
- From Israel, dial +972 3 376 3293
- When prompted, enter in the room code, followed by the # key.
💡After entering in your room code successfully, you will be directed into the room
Invite Participants To Join Via Dial in (Room Managers)
Enable dial in for your room
- Click Invite at the top of the Live classroom
- Click Enable Dial In
💡This generates a code for the room and shows the available phone numbers.
- Click Invite at the top of the Live classroom.
- Under Dial In, click the Country of the user to reveal a list of phone numbers.
- Click Copy, to copy the phone number and 9 digit room code
Manage Phone Participants (Room Managers)
Moderators have the following options to manage them:
- LIVE button to add or remove them from stage
- Mute button to mute or unmute them
What Can Dial In Participants Do
- You can join the session by dialing in a number
- You can hear the conversation
- You can contribute to conversation
- You can hear Kaltura media
Not Currently Available for Participants
- Hearing uploaded video audio
- Hearing uploaded audio files
- Hearing audio files embedded in presentations
- Hearing Youtube audio
- Participating in Breakout