Starting a Kaltura Session
Complete the steps as described in How to Start a Kaltura Session using the TestMe Console.
To Upload Media Using the API
- In the TestMe console, choose UploadToken as the service and Add as the action.
- Click Send and copy the ID of the token that is created to the clipboard.
- After the upload token is created you will need to add a file to the token. Change the action to upload, paste the TokenID saved from the last step, and click Choose file.
- Choose the file you want to upload and click Open.
- After choosing the file, click Send. You should be able to see the feedback on the right side of the screen.
- After creating the upload token you then need to create a new entry.
- Choose a name for the entry and a ebter values for other optional fields. You must choose a media type. Press Send at the end.
- Save the Entry ID, we will use it later.
- After creating the entry, you will need to add content to the entry using the upload token you created in the earlier steps:
- Change the action to AddContent.
- Paste the entry ID of the entry you created.
- Choose KalturaUploadedFileTokenResource from the Resource drop down list.
- Press Edit, and paste the Token ID you created.
- Press Send.
Log in to the KMC and search for the new entry.