For the User
Scheduling module enables you to create content and set its publishing start time and end time.
Once creating content you'll be able to define if it has any scheduling rules or not. The default is that the content available any time.
If you choose to apply scheduling rule on the content you'll need to add the start time (date and hour), end time and time zone.
This can also be done inside the Edit Entry screen
You can then publish the entry to channels and categories but it won't be visible there to you or other users, only between scheduling start time and end time.
You, as entry owner, will be able to see the entry in My Media
Scheduled entries has special appearence on the thumbnail and in the entry page
In My Media the user will be able to filter entries from different availabilities
- All availabilities - all entires no matter what thier scheduling window is
- Future Scheduling - entries that there scheulding start time is in the future (will be seen in categories/channels in the future)
- In window media - entries that are currently between their scheduling start time and end time
- Past Scheduling - entries that there scheulding start time was in the past (were seen in categories/channels in the past and no loger)
- Scheduled entry can be published but won't appear in the category/channel untill the scheduling window will start.
- Scheduled entry can be added to a playlist but won't appear in the playlist untill the scheduling window will start.
- Scheduled entry can be set as unlisted shared but won't be able to be seen by anyone but the owner, untill the scheduling window will start.
For the Admin
You can setup this feature by enabling Scheduling module in the KMS admin console.