The following topics are described:
- Sakai supported version: 11.4
- Kaltura Partner ID and Secret
Kaltura Video Extension should be installed on your Sakai environment.
For example, a KAF instance URL such as 123456.kaf.kaltura.com. The KAF should have the Ltigrading module available and enabled. If you cannot locate the module in the KAF instance, please ask your Kaltura representative to add it.
The new extension comes with the Gradebook feature built-in.
To deploy the Video Quiz Sakai Gradebook Integration
For Kaltura Admins:
- In your KAF admin, go to the module "Ltigrading".
- Enable the module and then click Save.
For Sakai Admins:
The setup is done using Sakai’s ‘External Tools’ and can be setup for all Sakai sites or for specific site for tests.
- Login to Sakai, and navigate to the Administration Workspace.
- Select the ‘External Tools’ tab from the left menu.
- Click on the ‘Install LTI 1.1 Tool’ link on the top right.
- Fill in the following fields:
Leave blank to make tool available in all sites.
Fill in a name for the tool.
Allow tool title to be changed
Fill in a name.
Fill in the following URL: https://your_KAF_URL/browseandembed/index/browseandembed?type=quiz }
Allow launch URL to be changed
Fill in the Kaltura Partner ID.
Allow launch key to be changed
Do not allow
Fill in the Kaltura Secret.
Allow launch secret to be changed
Do not allow.
Send User Names to External Tool
Send Email Addresses to External Tool
Allow External Tool to return grades
Allow external tool to configure itself
Launch in Popup -
Allow popup to be changed.
Never launch in debug mode.
- Click Save.