|0.17.0||Dec. 19, 2017||Details|
|0.16.2||Dec. 3, 2017||Details|
|0.13.2||Nov. 6, 2017||Details|
|0.0.0||Oct. 26, 2017||Details|
- New TV Platform Studio – The new TV Platform Player Studio is now available in the KMC. Players can now be created, configured and edited using the KMC studio. To enable the new TV Platform Studio on your account please contact your CSM.
- New error handling management – The player will display an error message to the user along with a session ID for debugging purposes. The player will also send an error event to the application. Refer to the Kaltura TV Platform Player Information Guide for details.
- New accessibility features – New accessibility features have been added to the Player, including player navigation using the TAB key as well as keyboard shortcuts. Refer to the Kaltura TV Platform Player Information Guide for details.
- Quality of Service – The Player now fully supports QoS and QoE metrics based on an integration with Nice People at Work. To enable QoS/QoE metrics, please contact your CSM. For more information about the Youbora solution, visit https://nicepeopleatwork.com/youbora/.
This is a a maintenance version of the Kaltura TV Platform Player.
- The issue whereby overlay ads sometimes do not appear immediately has been fixed.
Release 0.0.0 is the first release of Kaltura TV Platform Player, which is designed to provide a television-grade experience that is both fast and reliable. To learn more about this release, refer to the Kaltura TV Player Information Guide, and follow this space for updates and important notifications. To learn about limitations and known issues in this version, refer to the page Kaltura TV Platform Player Limitations and Known Issues.