|0.17.0||Dec. 19, 2017||Details|
- IMA does not work on the Android 4.3 native browser: This issue is related to Google's IMA plugin on Android 4.3 Native browser, which contains the bugs described here: https://github.com/googleads/videojs-ima/issues/425.
- Accessibility (including screen readers, high contrast mode, keyboard shortcuts): Some accessibility features have still not been tested including high contrast mode and screen readers. Accessibility features that were included are detailed here. CVAA is fully functional.
- Serving external live streams via the Kaltura manifest service requires Edge version 16. Refer to this explanation from Microsoft: https://developer.microsoft.com/en-us/microsoft-edge/platform/issues/8680109/ for additional details.
- On Edge Windows 10, replay sometimes gets stuck: This is a known issue to be resolved in a future release.
- On the Android 4.3 Native browser, there are some issues related to full screen usage: This is a known issue to be resolved in a future release.
- When changing caption attributes, such as size, transient artifacts may occur: This is a known issue to be resolved in a future release.
- There are transient caption displays issues when switching to and from full screen: This is a known issue to be resolved in a future release.
- Kayboard shortcuts:: Internet Explorer 11 on PCs does not allow full screen as a keyboard shortcut.