The Recording Menu
The recording menu includes:
- Stop recording button (white square) - Press to stop the recording. You will be prompted with a confirmation box.
If you choose Yes Stop it, the recording is stopped and the recording details are displayed. The recording tool moves to the new recording state.
If you choose NO, you are returned to the previous recording state (before clicking on the Stop button). For example, if you paused the recording before clicking STOP, you will be returned to the pause state; if you were recording before clicking STOP, you will return to the recording state.
- Pause/Resume recording button (red circle) - You can pause or resume your recording at any time.
- Cancel recording button (grey x) - discard recording. Press to cancel the recording.You will be prompted with a confirmation box.
- Elapsed time
- Annotations- Click on the Pencil icon to open the Annotations options. Use the various tools to annotate. When you are through annotating, click the Pencil icon to return to the cursor mode.
Annotations are available for Screen recordings only. Annotations are disabled if you are recording from your camera only.
The annotations include:
Use to draw freely on your screen.
Change Pencil Color
Return to Cursor
Use to draw an arrow to point out a specific element on your screen.
Change Arrow Color
Return to Cursor
Use to add text anywhere on your screen.
Change size and color.
Text maximum ~ 500 chars)
Empty text box
Create multiple text boxes
Select an area on the screen.
Clear the annotation actions.
Create a clean slate for additional annotations.
- Audio Gauge - Displays the amplitude of the microphone being recorded or played.
- Minimize icon