Kaltura Interactive Video Quizzes are managed by Kaltura MediaSpace system administrators in the Admin area accessed from <Base_URL>/admin. Kaltura Interactive Video Quizzes (IVQ) can also be enabled via the KAF admin console in the same manner. If you do not see the Quiz module, contact your account manager.
The following tasks are described:
The configuration page dedicated to Interactive Video Quizzes is accessed from the Configuration Management page from the menu on the right under the category, Modules/entryTypes.
To configure the Quiz module in KMS or in the KAF Admin Console
- Login to Kaltura MediaSpace or the KAF Admin Console and go to the Configuration Management window.
- Scroll down and click the Quiz module in the Modules/entryTypes section.
The Quiz Administration page is displayed.
- In the Enabled field, select Yes to enable the Quiz module.
- You can leave all other parameter values as they are or enter values for the relevant fields and click Save.
See the full list of fields on the Quiz module article.
To verify that you can create a quiz
- Login to Kaltura MediaSpace or your KAF instance.
- Select Add New.
Video Quiz should display as one of the Add New options.
Be certain to activate the Userreports module in KMS or in your KAF instance to ensure that you can display the IVQ analytics.