Kaltura Interactive Video Quizzes are managed by Kaltura MediaSpace system administrators in the Admin area accessed from <Base_URL>/admin. Kaltura Interactive Video Quizzes (IVQ) can also be enabled via the KAF admin console in the same manner. If you do not see the Quiz module, contact your account manager.
The following tasks are described:
The configuration page dedicated to Interactive Video Quizzes is accessed from the Configuration Management page from the menu on the right under the category, Modules Custom/Core/entryTypes.
To configure the Quiz module in KMS or in the KAF Admin Console
- Login to Kaltura MediaSpace or the KAF Admin Console and go to the Configuration Management window.
- Scroll down and click the Quiz module in the Modules/Custom/core section.
The Quiz Administration page is displayed.
- In the Enabled field, select Yes to enable the Quiz module.
- You can leave all other parameter values as they are or enter values for the relevant fields and click Save.
Enable the Quiz module.
What is the player ID (uiConf ID) of the player that plays quizzes?
The height (in pixels) of the player ui which is not part of the actual video (for example - the bottom bar). Leave blank to use the default player value.
The ratio (in percent) of the video inside the player. Standard values: 16:9 = 56.25 , 4:3 = 75 , 16:10 = 62.5. Leave blank to use the default player value.
What is the player ID (uiConf ID) of the player that used to play quizzes in BSE? Uiconf should have the infoScreen plugin enabled
To verify that you can create a quiz
- Login to Kaltura MediaSpace or your KAF instance.
- Select Add New.
Video Quiz should display as one of the Add New options.
Be certain to activate the Userreports module in KMS or in your KAF instance to ensure that you can display the IVQ analytics.