Introduction to Kaltura Interactive Video Quizzes
Kaltura's Interactive Video Quizzes (IVQ) integrates and works seamlessly with Kaltura MediaSpace (KMS) and all Kaltura Application Framework (KAF) based applications, such as different Learning Management Systems (LMSs) and Social Business Software (SBSs). The IVQ feature is based on the Kaltura Player version 2.0.
How Do Interactive Video Quizzes Work?
As users watch a video, a question appears at its chosen point; the video continues after the user answers the question. Depending on configuration, users may be allowed to repeat sections, skip questions, revise answers, receive hints, and discover the correct answers. Practically, IVQ increases engagement, tests knowledge and retention, and gathers media effectiveness data. Users can watch media segments multiple times in preparation for answering questions; and receive feedback, correct answers, and in-depth explanations when completing questions.
On the playback side, IVQ is part of Kaltura player and is supported by the player wherever media quizzes are embedded and presented. Viewing and use is supported on any digital device.
Kaltura IVQ Information Guides
The following articles describe how to use the Kaltura’s Interactive Video Quizzes (IVQ) feature in Kaltura’s systems. Detailed information about configuration, procedures, features, and tips are provided.
- Kaltura Interactive Video Quizzes Administrator's Guide
- Interactive Video Quizzes Guide for Creating Quizzes
- Interactive Video Quizzes - How to Take a Quiz
- Interactive Video Quiz Canvas Gradebook Integration Deployment Guide
- Interactive Video Quiz Canvas Gradebook User Guide
- Interactive Video Quiz Moodle Gradebook Integration Deployment Guide
- Interactive Video Quiz Moodle Grade Book User Guide
- Kaltura Interactive Video Quizzes Release Notes