In this document you will find official features deployment packages to install the Kaltura platform on a server or cluster environments using native OS package managers.
We also suggest that you learn more and keep track on the project page here.
Watch the alpha announcement video here.
If you are unable to find the information that you are looking for here, please use the search bar above to search for the information you seek, or report a missing information: "Couldn't find what you were looking for?” form.
How to Install and Setup Kaltura Community Edition
Watch the below video, and read the installation guides to learn how to install and configure Kaltura CE:
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Single-server All-In-One RedHat based Linux distros Installation (including FC, RHEL and CentOS).
- Single-server All-In-One deb based Linux distros Installation (Debian/Ubuntu).
- Deploying Kaltura Clusters (RPM) .
- Deploying Kaltura using Opscode Chef (RPM)
- Setting up Kaltura platform monitoring
- Required Open Ports to run Kaltura
- Deploy Local Repository for Offline Install
Installing Kaltura Community Edition - Introduction to Kaltura Installation Packages Project
Kaltura Installation Packages Project
To enable the of use standard binary packages and package managers to deploy the Kaltura platform. This project features official deployment packages to install the Kaltura platform on a server or cluster environments using native OS package managers.
- Learn more & keep track on the project page.
- Read Latest Project Status.
- See the Build and Test Reports on the Continuous Integration system.
- Visit the Kaltura Platform Packages CI Project and help by contributing automatic sanity tests.
- Track the development of the Kaltura Platform Packages CI Project.
- Kaltura Inc. also provides commercial solutions and services including pro-active platform monitoring, applications, SLA, 24/7 support and professional services. If you're looking for a commercially supported video platform with integrations to commercial encoders, streaming servers, eCDN, DRM and more - Start a Free Trial of the Kaltura.com Hosted Platform or learn more about Kaltura' Commercial OnPrem Edition™. For existing RPM based users, Kaltura offers commercial upgrade options.
- Please refer to the Frequently Asked Questions document before opening new issues or forum threads.
How you can Help?
Thank you for running Kaltura and pushing the limits of online video! By joining the Kaltura community and contributing you will help grow the platform, and keeping it open, stable and accessible to all. You can contribute meaningfully to the project from day one:
- By contributing sanity tests that verify overall platform stability - Join the Kaltura CI Project.
- By solving simple tasks and challenges that advance the platform roadmap.
- By testing the platform components, including various deployment settings and environments, and network settings, reporting issues and feature requests and pushing pull-requests that patch bugs.
- By creating documentation, demos and examples.
- By translating Kaltura and the documentation.
Contact the authors or email email@example.com if you have other ideas.