The following topics are described:
About this Guide
This guide describes how to deploy the Interactive Video Quiz Blackboard Gradebook Integration.
Please refer to the official and latest product release notes for last-minute updates. Technical support may be obtained directly from: Kaltura Customer Care.
Contact Us: Please send your documentation-related comments and feedback or report mistakes to firstname.lastname@example.org. We are committed to improving our documentation and your feedback is important to us.
This guide is for Blackboard and Kaltura administrators that intend to integrate the Interactive Video Quiz (IVQ) feature with the Blackboard Gradebook.
- Blackboard supported version: Q4 2016, Q2 2016, Q4 2015
- Kaltura Building Block 5.0.58
- Kaltura Video Package for Blackboard should be installed on your Blackboard environment
Interactive Video Quiz Blackboard Gradebook Integration Deployment Instructions
The new extension comes with the Gradebook feature built-in.
To deploy the Interactive Video Quiz Blackboard Gradebook Integration
For Kaltura Admins:
- In your KAF admin, go to the module "Ltigrading".
- Enable the module and then click Save.
For Blackboard Admins:
- In System Admin ->Tools, enable the Kaltura Video Quiz Tool.