Join us for a 60-minute webinar that we will conduct every week, showing you how to leverage your Kaltura Meetings and Virtual Classroom tools to take your video communication to another level.
We’ll touch on getting set-up, best practices, and put a special focus on the special capabilities of the new Kaltura solutions.
- What is Kaltura Meeting/Virtual Classroom
- Best practices for using virtual rooms
- How to successfully prepare, run, and manage a live room
- Get to know all of of the interactive and fun features within Kaltura Meetings/Virtual Classroom
- How to use roles and permissions
- How to set and configure the Kaltura Meetings/Virtual Classroom Module within Kaltura MediaSpace and KAF applications
Please note that each training session is limited to 250 participants.
To join the training sessions, please check your system requirements first.
Live Training Schedule and Office Hours:
(Hebrew) Educators- Every Sunday at 1:00pm Israel Time
Enterprises - Every Monday at 10am EST/ 3pm GMT
Educators- Every Tuesday at 3:30pm ACDT
Educators - Every Wednesday at 10am EST/ 3pm GMT
- (Please note training won't take place on Wednesday April 8th, 15th, 29th, 2020)
Kaltura Meetings / Virtual Classroom standalone - Every Thursday at 10am EST/ 3pm GMT
- (Please note training won't take place on Thursday April 9th, 16th, 2020)