This guide is for Moodle and Kaltura administrators that intend to integrate the Video Quiz (VQ) feature with the Moodle Gradebook.
- Moodle 3.2 environment (This feature is not supported on previous Moodle versions.)
- Kaltura Video Package for Moodle 3.2 should be installed on your Moodle environment
To deploy the Video Quiz Moodle Gradebook Integration
- Go to Site administration → Plugins → Activity modules → External tool → Manage tools.
- Click the "Manage preconfigured tools" link and then "Add preconfigured tool".
- Configure the following Tool settings:
Kaltura Video Quiz
The name of the external tool
Your Kaltura partner ID (e.g. 123456)
Your Kaltura Admin Secret
This field must be checked as the integration is based on CIM.
- Configure the following privacy settings:
Share launcher's name with tool
Accept grades from the tool
Depends on your Moodle site and KAF settings
If your Moodle site runs on HTTP, then "Force SSL" must be unchecked, otherwise, "Force SSL" must be checked. This setting should be aligned with your KAF instance SSL configuration for both HTTP as well as HTTPS. For example, if your Moodle site runs on HTTP, then the KAF instance should be configured to be launched on HTTP as well.
- Click Save,
- In your KAF admin go to module: Ltigrading and enable, then click Save.