By default, media that you upload is private. You can access private media in your My Media tab. In the My Media tab, you can grab the embed code of private media or publish it to make it public in MediaSpace.
Publishing media makes the media publicly accessible to MediaSpace users. You can publish media:
- In multiple categories
- Only when file conversion is complete and the media is not waiting for moderation
To publish media
NOTE: If you cannot publish media, ask your MediaSpace administrator to give you the required permission.
- In the My Media tab, click the thumbnail or title of the media you want to publish.
By default, uploaded media is not published.
- In the media page's Publish tab, select Publish.
- Select categories for the published media.
To make media private
- Click the thumbnail or title of the published media that you want to make private.
- In the media page's Publish tab, select Not Published (Private).
Private media is accessible only on the media owner's My Media tab.