After you create a playlist, you can preview the playlist, reorder the media in the playlist, design the playlist, and copy the playlist's embed code.
NOTE: If you cannot manage a playlist, ask your MediaSpace administrator to give you the required permission.
To manage a playlist
- Do one of the following:
- Select the My Playlists tab.
- Click a media thumbnail or title. In the Add to Playlists tab under the media player, click Manage Playlists.
- In the My Playlists tab, select a playlist from the Show Playlist menu.
- For the selected playlist, you can do the following:
- Delete the playlist.
- Reorder the videos in the playlist.
- Remove videos from the playlist.
- Copy the playlist's embed code to paste it on a web site.
- Select the layout and color of the playlist.