Each Player contains a collection of features of a specific Kaltura Player configuration. In addition to the Kaltura defined features, a Player can include a custom plugin configuration.
To create a Player
- Select the Universal Studio tab.
- Click Add New Player
- Configure the Basic settings.
- Configure the Universal Studio Player Look and Feel Features.
- Configure the Analytics. (Optional)
- Configure the Monetization. (Optional)
- Configure the Plugins (Optional)
- Click Save Player Settings. To learn more refer to Universal Studio Information Guide.