To duplicate a Player
- Select the Universal Studio tab.
- Click on the relevant Player in the Player List.
- Click Duplicate.
- The Player configuration Basic Configuration window is displayed and the Player is rendered as a Creating a Player in the Universal Studio Universal Studio Information Guide 10 copy of the existing Player.
- Modify the Player’s Basic Display settings to give the new Player a distinct name
- Click Save Player Settings. To learn more refer to Universal Studio Information Guide