Contact your Kaltura representative to enable the Kaltura Webcasting Self-serve feature for your account. After the relevant Webcasting features are configured in the Kwebcast module ( see the Kaltura Webcasting Administrator's Guide), configure the Webcasting Self-serve fields as described in this article.
- Log in to the KMS admin of your KMS instance.
- Select the Kwebcast module.
- Select Yes in the SupportSelfServed field to enable Self-serve.
By enabling the SupportSelfServed field, you automatically enable the Preview Live mode (autoStartEventOnBroadcast). The Go Live button will be displayed in the KMS/Webcasting application to click to actually Go Live.
- In the allowedSelfServedUsers section click (+ Add "allowedSelfServedUsers").
- Select the users that will be entitled to use Kaltura Self-serve Webcasting. Click "Select Users" and type in the user name or id. Click Submit.
- Repeat for multiple users.
- Click Save.