This article describes the steps a student or participant should take to connect in to Kaltura Live Room successfully.
Preparing to Enter Kaltura
- Perform a Quick Tech Check. This allows a student to make sure they have the best experience possible in Kaltura. Their browser, operating system, webcam & microphone, and internet connection is tested.
- Go to Kaltura Live Room System Requirements if the student fails the test to ensure they are using a computer, device or smartphone that meets the basic requirements to successfully run the Kaltura Live Room.
- Free up CPU. It is a good idea to close any unnecessary applications or webpages.
Make Sure Settings are Correct.
- Click Activate to connect your webcam/mic. Activate Your Webcam & Microphone.
- Check your device settings. Make sure the correct webcam, microphone and audio output options are selected If you do not see your devices, try unplugging them and plug them back in. And do a quick refresh of your browser. Manage Your Device Settings.
- If your device still cannot be found:
- Check your computer settings to make sure your device recognizes your device.
- Check Webcam or Microphone Unavailable: Overview to ensure nothing on your end is blocking access to your devices.
- Contact Support . You can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or send a support ticket from the settings section in your Kaltura LIve Room.