To add a Webcast Event
- Select Webcast Event from the Add New dropdown menu.
The Schedule a Webcast Event page is displayed.
- Select the Event Recording from the dropdown, the two options are:
- Append Recorded Content to a Single Recording - each time a broadcast session finishes the content the recording of the session will be added to the entry content thus making one long recording
- Export on each broadcast to VOD entry - once a broadcast finishes the recording will automatically be archived and a new VOD will be created. If slides were used during the broadcast they will also be migrated as part of the archiving process, see here for more information
- Install the Webcasting application. See Install/Launch the Kaltura Webcasting Application for instructions. For more information on how to create a Kaltura Webcast, see Editing a Webcasting Event.
- Follow the instructions for the Kaltura Webcasting Workflow.
- Click Save and the Edit the Webcast Event.