To create categories and assign entries to a category
1. Go to the Content tab and select the Entries menu.
2. Under Filters, select Categories and click Edit.
3. In the Categories list, hover over All and click +.
4. In the Add New Category window, enter a category name, for example, Public and click Add.
5. In the Categories list, hover over the new Public category and click +.
6. In the Add New Category window, enter a category name. For each category under Public, you can create up to seven levels of subcategories. Sub-categories are created and ordered the same way you create categories.
7. To set the order of the categories, precede the category name with a number. For example, 1_schoolname, 2_schoolname.
8. Add additional categories under Public as needed.
9. When you are finished creating categories, click Done Editing.
10. To assign a media entry to a specific category, drag-and-drop the entry from the Entries Table on the right to the desired category on the left.