Change Category Owner
The Category Owner is a category entitlement option supporting applicative case in which an end-user should be set as the owner of the category. This will automatically set the user with a manager permission level for this category and is enabled to manage the category settings from the application.
This option is available with entitlement configuration only.
To change the ownership on a category listing
- Select the Content tab and then select the Categories tab.
- Select a category or multiple categories and select More Actions.
- Select Change Category Owner from the drop-down menu.
- Enter the new owner’s User Name or User ID.
- When the selected user is already listed in Kaltura, the user’s ID or name is auto completed. When the selected user is not listed in Kaltura a message is displayed. After saving, the user entered is added as the new category owner.
- Click Save.