Recent versions of Safari contain the Internet plug-ins option to "Stop plugins to Save Power".
If Flash is inactive, the followng screen is displayed that allows you to activate Flash.
To activate Flash
- Go to the Safari menu and select Preferences.
- Select the Security tab.
- Check the Internet plug-ins and click Website Settings.
- Select Shockwave Flash from the drop down menu. The following window is displayed.
- Select the site(s) you want to allow Flash to be enabled. Use the drop down menu to select Allow.
You may select specific sites to allow Flash and block other sites.
- Click Done and refresh the page.