To access the 508 player:
- Select an entry and click on Preview and Embed.
- In the Select player field, choose the 508 player from the drop down menu.
The 508 compliant player is statically created and its not available as a studio template.
The 508 compliant player includes:
- Support for captions file in timed text or SRT formats for the video/audio file
- Support for an audio description in a standardized format for the video/audio file
- Hidden text elements for every non-text element (for screen readers)
- Keyboard tabbing and controls
- No color coding information
- High contrast controls
- No draggable controls