End-User Permission Attributes
- Status – indication to the state of the user permission set to the category. This attribute may be used for supporting different applicative flows.
- Active – Access permission is active and enforced
- Deactivated – Access permission is not active anymore. (can be activated again)
- Update Method - indication on how a specific end-user permission is updated, this may be used for supporting automatic processes for setting permissions to channels from groups managed in on organizational information systems, while being able to set manual overrides to specific end-user permissions.
- Automatic - user permission is updated via an automatic process (either via a CSV formatted schema or an API based integration). User permission level may be updated by the automatic process.
- Manual – user permission is updated manually only and will not be updated by an automatic process.