A Multi-tab Playlist contains multiple tabs, each containing a different playlist.
To create a multi-tab playlist
- Select the Studio Tab and then select New Player – Multiple Playlist.
- The Basics tab is displayed.
- Design and configure your playlist. See Designing and Configuring a New Player or Playlist.
- Select the Content tab and add pre-existing playlists to your new Multiple Playlist.
- Use the arrows to select from the list of All playlists and move them to the Playlist tabs list.
- Save Changes to complete the process.
The players will appear in the Multiplayer List. Each player will be displayed in a new tab.