Building the KDP in a Flash builder involves a standard Flash Builder project import.
To build the KDP in a Flash builder
- Get Adobe Flash Builder 4.
- Checkout the KDP 3 project trunk using your svn client of choice. or download the project bundle from the project page.
- You should import the two projects inside the trunk into Flash Builder:
- Right click the navigation panel.
- Choose the project to import (KDP_3 or kdp3Lib) and click Finish.
- Do the same for both projects.
- Make sure you have Flex 3.4 SDK version installed, if not, you should download and install it for Flash Player 10.
- Right click the KDP_3 project, and click Build Project.
That's it, you're all set and ready to write KPD 3 plugins.